Sunday, September 13, 2009

J Crew's new arrivals

Many shops are showcasing their Fall/Winter items now. I live in Austin, granted I will be a fashion victim (and a dork) if I start buying winter stuffs where Austin's weather still going around mid 90s. But I was at J Crew on Friday and boy they have so many things that I like. These are some of them:

Top: Wool Regalia Sweater Jacket
Middle: Wool Herringbone Bucket Hat in Butterscotch
Bottom: Cashmere-lined Leather Gloves in Ripe Avocado


I'm quite surprise that the leather gloves aren't that expensive. I mean really, I bought a similar nappa leather gloves from Mimco before I moved here and I paid a lot more. I would have bought this green one if I don't already have one. Those leather gloves are so yummy like the Avocado blended that my mommy used to make - delish!




That said, I cannot wait till winter so I can wear my Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B shoes with the stirrup legging that I bought in Sydney back in May. I wish I can afford Rihanna's fierce shoulder pads jacket- the price of her Balmain jacket is uber crazy. I will never can afford it, not in this lifetime.



No comments:

Post a Comment