Monday, September 14, 2009

Bargain hunter

If you know me very well, I love sales! However I cannot be categorized as a bargain hunter since I have a low tolerance of patient. So if I like something, I tend to want it now, not tomorrow or the next time they are having a sale. I'm too lazy to go through racks and racks of clearance items..that's all, I have no excuses.
My point is, if you look hard enough, you bound to find something. You need the perseverance, patient and of course the correct sizes (size does matter if you're wondering hehe). Once in a while I suddenly have the strength to do just that and look what I found-brand new:

Miu Miu sunglasses (SMU13G)
I paid $55 for this, not more, not less.
The last time I saw this in Sydney, it was retailed for AUD395, I'm sure a lot less here in US. But with what I paid, I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment