Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Bday to My Little Baby Sister

It's my youngest sister's birthday today. I couldn't believe she's 25. I always view her as my baby sister, the spoilt one, the one who always look up to her 2 big sisters. But she's all grown up, in fact she's a married woman! I was 8 when she was born and she's adorable from day 1. She has an expensive taste like her sisters also ;-), in which she always blame us for it. Don't you know, it's actually mom's fault. Mom used to be mad at me if I mis-handling her Gucci purse.

It's really unfortunate that we don't live as close as we wanted too, I love her and miss her always..


The photo below was taken on her wedding day last month (I can't even attend...sigh). Notice her Louboutin? She always wanted one, so she finally took the plunge and bought it a couple weeks before the big day.


No comments:

Post a Comment