Saturday, November 28, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration

DH and I were celebrating my birthday tonight. 2 days early haha but it doesn't really matter for me.
We had meals at McCormick at the Domain with the gift cards that we bought from Costco, happy happy!
I also wore the Alice + Olivia strong shoulder top that I bought from NM yesterday.

Yes, the Black Friday shopping yesterday was a great success haha. Actually I didn't spend that much, only the top and some energy saver light bulbs from Home Depot, trendy no? Nah...I hate the yellow-ish lightings in my closet, so I bought the daylight one therefore it's brighter and white!

DH bought me diamonds studs earrings from Bailey Banks & Biddle since they were 50% off. They are closing down if you have not heard, all stores in the whole nation. Yay, I'm loving my new earrings!

ODJ: Black strong shoulder top from Alice + Olivia, black bubble skirt from Forever New (Australian brand), flower headband from Forever21, Chanel 10C Jumbo Bleu Roi, Nude Open Clic heels from Louboutin, black 38mm J12.


AND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (well not yet technically haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment