Monday, November 23, 2009

My Bleu Roi Has Arrived!

And just like the way I imagined it, my heart melts as soon as I see my Bleu Roi peeking through her dustbag. If you are still wondering her true color, my previous post HERE and HERE are accurate in terms of the correct shade of Bleu Roi.

As of right now, I'm sad to say that I think I must return the Marine Blue tomorrow. It hurts me a little to even say it, but the Marine Blue deserves someone who is going to really love her forever.

I'm going to post pics as soon as I get home.

Tell me what you think- My Thanksgiving is now super wonderful!

xoxo

*Updates*
This is the Marine and Bleu Roi, side by side. I have returned the Marine this afternoon *sobs*
Please note, this pic was taken with flash.

My modeling picture with Bleu Roi. Sorry I just have to cut my face off LOL. It was 7.30am in the morning before I went to work and I looked horrible with puffy face and no make ups!

1 comment:

  1. hey lady!

    I've been trying to find a bleu roi everyway but failed. If you would like to sell it to me....I's really appreaciate!!!!

    Thanks!!!!!
    E

    ReplyDelete