Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day

and the traffic to work was atrocious. Ugh. Anyway, it's Wednesday and there's no reason for me to be unhappy. 2 days to go before the weekend.

xoxo

ODJ: 3/4 sleeves black blazer from Veeko (Hong Kong), Grey mini skirt from Costume National, Heels from Casadei, Chanel J12 38mm and Chanel 08A Matte Grey Reissue Camera Bag.

Just a short note before I leave though- for so and so who got offended with my carnivore way because I posted pics of my steak/ribs meals, seriously I don't really care. I don't care if you believe by me eating meats I support animals cruelty. I don't kill them, I eat them just like most people. You have your chosen lifestyle, I have mine. If you don't like it, you should be away from this page and this blog (for good). I don't comment on your meals preference so please keep the opinion to yourself about mine. And don't bother sending me links - I'm not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment