Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blue or Yellow?

I don't know which one to choose between the two. Seriously they are both good enough to eat!



Ooh today I stopped by the Nordstrom Rack that just opened on Thursday. Full of people I cannot breathe hehe. I may just go back when people's excitement start to go down. In a few weeks perhaps. Pretty good though.
For the designer shoes, they have Burberry, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli, L.A.M.B, Stuart Weitzman and some Coach. I totally wish they have Louboutin, but of course that's pushing my luck. Nordstrom Barton Creek don't even stock them so why would the rack store have them right?
Clothing wise, they have Alice + Olivia, Juicy Couture, Nanette Lepore, William Rast to name a few and plenty of designer jeans (MEK Jeans, SFAM, Rock & Republic, True Religion, William Rast denim, Paige and more). I didn't really check the bags section, because nothing really draw my attention. The men section is a little smaller, but I saw some nice jeans too as well as Diesel clothing, lots of cufflinks, colorful ties and business shirts and some Kenneth Cole suits.

Anyway, that's my report on Nordstrom Rack :-) Definitely be back when it's a little quieter.

Ps. Off topic, I will be on meds from mid November..uurgh-who wants my life?. Oh well!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment