Monday, December 31, 2012

Last days of 2012

I'm not staying up to welcome new year so I would like to wish you a happy new year now. It's been nice to know 2012, it's been interesting and it's been too fast at times. But overall we are doing good this year.

I've been enjoying having my little sister and her hubby here. I really don't want them to go (in 2 weeks) :-(
Oh well...it looks like we are visiting soon, not sure when yet but definitely soon!

Some pics so far from their visit and my little boys a month away from being 2 years old!!

My boys are wearing their Carter's Pjs lol

ODJ: Pink blazer from H&M, Cartier Love bracelets, SFAM jeans, no brand black tee and Prada handbag


ODJ: Denim top from Anthropologie, SFAM jeans, sandals from Fendi and Camellia WOC from Chanel

More Carter's Pjs ;-)

ODJ: Turtleneck from Emerson Fry, leather jacket from BCBG MaxAzria and J.Crew handbag. My boys wore their Zara Baby sweater, Peek Dungarees skinny jeans and Tsukihoshi sneakers.

ODJ: Vest from H&M, SFAM jeans and Flats from Zara. My boys wore Zutano sweaters, Bonds jeans and Tsukihoshi sneakers.

ODJ: Turtleneck from Emerson Fry, Peacoat from Old Navy, Pants from Zara and heels from Louboutin

ODJ: L/S black tee from Forever21, Poncho from Missoni, SFAM jeans and boots from Gianni Bini

Lastly...I know I shouldn't...but I couldn't resist. I bought this Miu Miu during Vegas trip (on sale), I feel bad about it but I LOVE it!! Sorry for the iPhone pic, I may take better pics later.


HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment