Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December already?!?

Yep! 2 weeks to go before Xmas. I am loving it! What's more work related stuffs should die down soon. That means I 'hope' I can write more-- I don't have a good track record so far do I?

Anyway here in Austin, TX, we had a really late fall. We didn't see those leaves falling till probably about few weeks ago which is unusual. It hasn't been that cold either. Maybe once or twice we got some cold front, but nothing more than that. This week is another (cold front). I was so happy to finally taking my winter blazers out. One of them is the one I'm wearing today :-) It's from Gap and I LOVE the pink with white piping accent.
Probably not warm enough for East coast, but it's good enough where I live. I wore a pretty thick black sweater underneath. I'm pretty bundled up and warm at this point.

Ohh back to Xmas, I have my sister and her hubby coming over from Sydney this weekend and guess what, we are all going to Vegas to celebrate Xmas!!! It's been 3 years since I went outside Texas haha if you know what I mean ;-)

Anyway I'm looking forward to that and I shall report back after the trip. What's your Xmas plan this year?
I hope you have a great time with your family and friends!!

xoxo
ODJ: Blazer from Gap, Sweater from J.Crew, Poncho from Missoni, Black Skinny jeans from SFAM, Kiddos' vest and white shirt from Cherokee (Target), Pants from Zara, bowties from Bennie Bowtie, puppy shoes from Stride Rite, DH's sweater from Old Navy and shoes from Magli.

No comments:

Post a Comment