Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cartier Love Bracelet #2

is arriving tomorrow! Can't wait to take pics of them stack together. By the way I ordered another YG only because I cannot bear making my (future) daughter in laws pick one over the other lol. They will have the exact same one, one week apart :D (I know I sounded crazy right now haha..oh well...I know I'm giving them away one day anyway).

By the way this time I ordered from Cartier Dallas. I just refused to order anything from Houston. They were so snotty to me over the phone, so they are not going to get my money. It's not my fault we don't have Cartier here in Austin and my only option is to call. But when my questions bothering you, I really take offense. PLUS it's not a cheap item. Oh well...I'm happy now anyway. I'm not going to let anyone ruin my mood.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes! The SA's at Cartier Houston are a bit on the snooty side. I went there several times (drove 200miles one way from San Antonio) when I was considering getting a YG one to go with my RG. SNOOTY. I decided not to get anything in the end. And when I finally decide if I want to get my 2nd one, I'll be calling the Dallas store too. Or just get one when I travel. tsk, tsk Cartier (Houston)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need Dallas info. I had problems with them too (read my latest post) but there are some nice people there.

    ReplyDelete