Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shopping Online

I just realized, I haven't really shopped at the stores since my boys were born. Sure sometimes I was at the mall during lunch time. But it's not the same when I used to be the malls for hours instead of one hour, browsing in a hurry. Then of course you can browse online. There is no set business hours. It's 24/7 if you wish, the only thing missing is the changing room. But it's funny how once you get to order the right size a couple times, your level of confidence in buying online suddenly increase. You don't really care about not being able to try. After all your own mirror at home probably more real, so does the lighting. Plus with the convenience of being able to return if it doesn't fit, just that, convenience.

DH said, why do you bother? (returning and the hassle, he meant). Well..I have no answer for that. Time is everything these days and sometimes I don't have much of it. I'm either at work or I'm at home with the boys (weekend). So I cannot just pick up my purse and go shopping.

But you know what, I kinda like it. If I happen to be at the mall, then lucky me. If not, then it's always online when you need it. That said, I just noticed that you can finally shop online at Zara.com, there you go...more for me and the boys :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment