Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yellow Much

I'm wearing another yellow today at work. Today is Teacher Appreciation Day too, so I'm getting a dozen of cupcakes later today and will bring them over for the boys' teachers at lunch time. Yes, I'm not that creative when it comes to ideas what to make for days like this and I have nobody to blame but myself.

I didn't realize by putting kids to daycare/school, you will need a new skill set, that for one, you need to be prepare when they say that "hey, Valentine's day is coming up, kids are encouraged to swap Valentine's day card", the day won't be about swapping cards. In fact, last Valentine's day other [parents] prepared home made heart shaped cookies to be given out, gifts, self-made greeting cards, and I stupidly enough only brought 2 cards [read: that I bought] from Sanford and Winston. HECK how am I suppose to know to bring cards for the whole class- and gifts??! So I know I won't be creative today and I don't want to give personalized gift to every single teachers because I WILL skip one by accident. So you know what, I'll buy something that they can share.

In my defense, at least the card will be made of their picture and I hand-written the message and at least I look bright and happy in yellow :-D

xoxo

ODJ: Top and Cardigan from Forever21, Skinny Cargo (Houlihan) from J Brand, Heels from Wittner, Cartier Ballon Bleu and Cartier Love Bracelets.


No comments:

Post a Comment