Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

You know...the office is kinda boring today. Nobody gets flowers haha, nobody wears pink meanwhile, the office next door closed for 2 hours. They put the sign up that says "Out for firm luncheon" which I thought is lovely. Valentine's day is not all about lovey dovey couples ya know. We spent at least 8 hours a day with the people we worked with, 5 days straight but yet no love (in our office) HAHA.

I gave the boys Valentine's day cards to take to school this morning. I believe they are doing cards swap today which is sweet.

So anyway, I hope you have a great Valentine's day. May you surrounded by love all day everyday!!. 

ps. I'm still waiting patiently for the boys' 1st Birthday pictures. I'm so desperate and I want to see them, but I probably have to wait for another week or two.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment