Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's New in March

So yeah, March is almost over and the weather is warming up especially here in Texas.
I bought stuffs since February and I didn't even have a chance to take modeling pictures- well I haven't had a chance to wear them all anyway! See, I used to wake up really early before I'm off to work, took some pictures and post them before I head to the door. But look, I don't want to wake up too early these days hahah because an extra 5 minutes of sleep is so precious :-)

Anyway...once I get that extra sleep (even just an hour) I promise I will be more dilligent taking pictures. My babies are a little over 2 months old now, things will get less hectic and hopefully we will pass that the.first.3.months.are.the.hardest.phase (or was it 6?).

Here are some of the things I got-- I think I'm good for a while ;-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment