Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Little Tuesday Pleasure

I'm totally in the mood to dress up this morning, I think I'm totally showing too these days (I'm at 20w5d today) but I'm not complaining, it's kinda cute knowing there are 2 chubbies in there and oh..oh..I'm having boys! DH and I already have names so we are pretty much set. We actually already have names in mind for ages. All these times we were hoping nobody (friends and family) take the names and glad to say we are safe!

I feel great overall despite the difficulties of sleeping most nights (nose congestion is super annoying) but I've been using the nasal strips and it does help. Workwise...that is probably something I will complain about, we have so many deadlines towards December and I really don't want to think about it right now haha.

I still have not shop for any specific maternity items beside the skinny jeans and the spanx legging...I don't know..I'm not sure what to buy, I just get by these days but those days are outnumbered soon, I need to do some serious shopping!

xoxo

ODJ: T-shirt dress and Cardigan from Forever21, Booties from Urban Outfitters and Vitello Half Moon Tote from Prada.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Cute outfit! Love your boots... xo awww your baby bump. They say when your having a boy, your face and backside does not change! So thats great news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Tanya, better be! I'm not ready to be a blowfish yet!

    ReplyDelete