Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oye

So I will have my YSL shoes delivered to the office by end of this week-but of course the silly Fedex just had to put a delivery date for Saturday when the office is actually close. Ugh you know what that means, they are just going to leave a card (because signatures required) and I will have to pick up my babies somewhere God knows where because I work all the way down South while I live up North. Oye.

Bought Bruno Magli shoes for DH last week, he's happy though I have to say going shopping with him requires high patient threshold, I mean I thought it will be easy, but no...there's always something wrong with the shoes that I picked for him.

Long weekend is coming up with Monday being a MLK day. Lovely. I booked a 3 hours spa on the Sunday at the usual place.

So this morning, being Thursday, I have a reason to be happy and I decide to put more effort with my working outfit as I've been looking like a dag lately o_O

xoxo

ODJ: Black summer dress from Target, Black mesh cardigan from Forever21, Black belt from Target, Tights from Simply Vera Wang for Kohls, Gucci logo pumps, Balenciaga Day bag in Rouille and South sea pearl w/ diamond necklace-a gift from DH.


No comments:

Post a Comment