Friday, July 16, 2010

Outfit on a Good Day

I have a couple of tops that I normally don't wear unless it's a good day-don't ask me why, I just kinda save them. Well, since they probably won't fit me very very soon, I just have to wear them from now on. This is one of them. I love the color so much and it's a silk so it's very comfortable to wear on hot days, better yet it was on sale, I only had to pay less than 100 bucks for it.

xoxo

ODJ: Silk Top from Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shorts from Gorman, Gucci Hysteria Bag, Cartier de Ballon Bleu and Varina flat from Ferragamo.

3 comments:

  1. N! Congrats on your baby news! You look wonderful as always! We must meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Ferragamo Varinas!

    Also, just wanted to ask you a quick question. What size is your Cartier de Ballon Bleu watch? Is it a medium size?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, mine is a medium size (approx 36.5mm), slightly smaller than my J12 (38mm). Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete