Monday, May 10, 2010

No Longer MIA

And hope this last for a while. I've been having a difficult 2 weeks. Got an allergy due to pollen in the area and doctor appointments every second day or so (what's new right? I've been doing this for months in fact almost 3 years). Many times I left home as early as 6.45am to go for a lab appointment.

I have to say, it has taken its toll- I'm not going to do it again after this Thursday. I'm taking a break from anything doctor/meds related (indefinitely) and looking forward to short vacation in 3 weeks time with DH. I think doing nothing is what's best for me.

That said, I'm in dire needs of summery dress(es). I want them for my vacation haha. One thing will never change, I will always have that soft spot for buying things haha, I will never grow tired of it!

Here for more ODJs to come!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well! Hope you feel better soon!

    I have been thinking of getting summer dresses as well! In fact, it is hard to believe summer is right around the corner.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mona! Yeah I saw some that I like from Target too, they have some awesome summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete